- Extinction Rebellion
- Major parties have failed on climate, it’s time to rebel.
- Elections In The Late Anthropocene
- It is the Greens that are defeating the Nats and it’s all about your preferences
- Australia’s powerhouse of democracy and innovation is in the Northern Rivers
- Is identity politics a problem for the left?
- The climate emergency and the awful state of Australian politics
- Liberty, freedom and civil rights? Do any of us understand these things anymore.
- Democracy and rights under threat in corporate police state
- The forest wars are back, time to mobilise
- …more commentary
- News & Events
- Bob Brown Is Taking “Shocking” Anti-Protest Laws To The High Court
- Anti protest laws could arrest nannas, seize tractors
- “They blinked first”
- Colin Barnett quick to protest against ‘activism degrees’ – The Australian, 16/10/2014
- ‘Degrees in activism’ put brake on growth – The Australian, 15/10/2014
- Magistrate throws out vexatious police case against CSG protesters
- Outrage over school PR ‘by stealth’- The Northern Star
- CSG clash a certainty
- Communities use new tactics
- Gas group attacks lecturer
- …more media
- Activist Resources
Lock The Gate is very proud and excited to be launching this stunning short video that is a teaser for the release of their two ground-breaking new films: Undermining Australia and Fractured Country.
The two documentaries capture in stark terms the personal heartache of Australians whose lives have been changed forever by coal and gas mining and the heroic actions everyday people are taking to defend the country they love.
Now more than ever Lock the Gate needs your help. Donate to support our talented film makers and to protect communities at risk. Organise your own screening of the documentaries or, if you haven’t already, make the pledge for a better Australia. Choose from the links below.